Here’s a great little factoid that may surprise you: Did you know that the average person with their hands full of germs has ten times more bacteria in their mouth than someone who is not touching his or her hands? That’s right; you have twice as much bacteria on your hands as your nose. That’s a staggering amount of bacteria!
If you are thinking to buy natural hand sanitizer in the UK, you can visit many online stores from your home, check websites like fulvisafe.com
Here are seven great reasons to use natural hand sanitizer as opposed to antibacterial soap and water:
1. First off, the average person will go somewhere without washing their hands at least once a day. This is a terrible practice. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never seen anyone who needs to wash their hands as frequently as I do when I’m not dealing with germs of any kind.
2. There are many illnesses out there that can be transmitted through the use of unsanitized hands. I know you’re thinking, there is no way that could be true. Well, think about this for a second. Have you ever used the restroom in a place where there was an illness present? If so, then you’ve probably been in the presence of some bacteria that you wouldn’t have touched if you had your hands clean.
3. When you use a hand sanitizer, you aren’t going to use all of it. There is a lot of bacteria on your hands. You don’t want to use all of it on your hands, though. You want to use a bit at a time, and that’s what makes using a hand sanitizer worth ten times as much as antibacterial soap and water.
4. Using sanitizer is going to help keep your hands fresh. It may seem silly, but think about how many germs are on your hands right now. Have you ever run your hands under water or placing your hands into a dirty dishwasher? Those things are germ magnets. Using sanitized regularly will help keep those germs away
5. Many people think that they can’t afford to buy a natural product. They often don’t realize that there are quite a few natural products that are less expensive than antibacterial soaps and sprays. Plus, if you buy the bottle of antibacterial soap that you acknowledge every week, it ends up costing you a lot more than you think over time. The antibacterial soaps and sprays you end up buying cost much more than you need to spend.
6. If you buy a natural hand sanitizer, you’ll save money in the end. Think about how many paper products you use every day. Every time you go to the store to buy some, you buy more paper products than you need. Those papers end up costing you money. It’s far better to make your hand sanitizer at home.
7.you must use a natural hand sanitizer for your health and keep your hands clean and germ-free. If you’re not sure what to use, all you need to do is look for the Natural Products Association seal of approval. Natural products are better for your health, and that includes your hands. So, don’t waste another minute putting antibacterial chemicals on your hands. Find yourself a natural hand sanitizer and use it daily.
There are several types of natural sanitizing agents you can use. Some of them are vegetable-based, such as tea tree oil. Others include herbs, such as Neem oil. And there are also organic or all-natural varieties of antibacterial cleaners that you might want to look into.
In addition to the seven benefits of natural hand sanitizer, you can also benefit by using an oral rinse regularly. An excellent oral rinse will help you get rid of the bacteria and germs responsible for irritating your hands. So, instead of reaching for the bottle in your kitchen drawer, go for a bottle of mouthwash! Just make sure that the mouthwash you’re buying contains an ingredient that’s specifically designed to kill the bacteria that cause infection in your mouth.